The Bair Island Aquatic Center is a registered 501(c)3 corporation and worthy of your generosity. Donations should be 100% tax deductable - consult your tax advisor to be certain of your situation.
When donating please include your company's matching gifts form (where possible).
BIAC is a member supported, financially buoyant, 501(c)3 non profit that uses gifts to expand the scope and quality of our human powered aquatic programs for the community. We regularly host community Learn to Row, at-Risk, and Junior development programs. These are hands-on ways to develop individual and team excellence in addition to supporting ecotourism and restoration of the local Baylands habitat.
BIAC holds fundraising events during the year that support our members passion for paddling, rowing, community, competition, and ecotourism. Examples are:
BIAC accepts donations from $25 to $25 million (really). We also accept gifts in kind that fit our needs. Substantial gifts can be used to fund specific programs or to dedicate equipment. Examples:
- $25 - General Fund donation
- $400 - Sponsor a year's membership or buy a sweep or pair of sculling oars
- $500 - Sponsor an offsite for six to eight executives or employees.
- $1,000 - Buy a new Concept II Ergometer
- $3,000 - Buy a new solo outrigger canoe (OC1)
- $5,000 - Buy and dedicate a new single scull (1X)
- $8,000 - Dedicate a new six person outrigger canoe (OC6)
- $15,000 - Dedicate a used Ivy League 8+ shell (subject to availability)
- $30,000 - Dedicate an elite eight (8+) such as a Vespoli Millenium II or UltraLight.
- $5M - Purchase our current land (A) and dedicate a new boathouse and docks.
- $25M - Purchase prime land (B-F) and dedicate a state of the art Aquatic Center.
General donations can be made either online or by directing checks to:
1450 Maple St.
Redwood City CA 94063
Donations specific to BIAC's Rebuilding Campaign can be made online or the minor processing fee can be avoided by sending a check to:
1047 Lido Lane
Foster City , CA 94404
Make payment to “BIAC” with Memo: “BIAC Rebuilding Fund”. Don't forget to use our 501c3 information if your company has a matching gifts program too!
If you have any questions or special needs regarding a donation to BIAC, please contact the Treasurer@GoBair.org or firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you for your generosity.